Thursday 22 April 2010

Nintendo Wii JustDance


This is hilarious :) my OH is 'dancing' in the middle of the living room to That's the way I like it... sooo funny. I just finished 'dancing' to Cotton Eye Joe a minute ago, he has laughed his head off and promised he'll record it next time and put it on YouTube lol :) meanwhile Happy (the puppy) was holding onto my trousers while I was trying to dance... great fun :)
We have JustDance party with our neighbours this Saturday, so I feel lots of practice coming up...
This is a brilliant game, well worth buying, moves you around as well and gets the heart rate up if you could still move after all the laughing ;)
Mia x

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted a wii and I think this post has almost convinced me into buying one...sounds like great fun! Are there any other good games you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great fun :) there are a few really good ones that you can play together with others and have a competition, like the Wii Sport and the Guitar Hero, we love both. My personal favourite are the Brain training ones. :)
    Although that being said don't buy one. If you have a mobile contract and it's due to expiry you can get a free Wii when you take out a new one for 18 months and you can keep your number. :) That's how we got our PS3 and Xbox...lol
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete